• Maintain general ledger, record cash receipts and other transactions.
• Reconcile bank and credit card accounts periodically.
• Process Accounts Payables timely and accurately.
• Process and Support month-end closing activities.
• Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
• 3+ Years of Experience with strong accounting principles
• Good written & verbal English communication
• Experience in Software’s like QuickBooks, Sage and Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
• Good analytical & logical reasoning skills; an eye for details
• Ability to work in Mid-shift / Nightshift
Velan Info Services (Velan) is a 100% EOU registered with STPI, having 14years of business expertise in offering IT & BPM services to clients across 12 countries including Fortune500 companies. With a team of over 400 professionals, we offer IT, Finance & Accounting and Revenue Cycle Management services to clients across various industry verticals. We comply with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified processes for Quality & Information Security. We are a NASSCOM member, operating out of Coimbatore, a south Indian city top-rated for its business friendliness and well connected through all modes of transports.
We believe in constantly innovating, exploring uncharted areas, understanding challenges, providing solutions and helping businesses grow. At Velan, we are sure that you will find your purpose, work for a greater cause, voice your opinions, feel heard, enjoy the challenges, build careers and most importantly deliver as one big family.
- Apply Gender MALE/FEMALE
- Working Shift Yes - Any Shift
- Salary Offer 20000
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 3
- How many hires.? 7 -10 Hires
- Address A1, Harsha Garden, Masakalipalayam Road, Uppilipalayam,
- HR/ Employer Mobile No 9384870444
- HR/ Email id [email protected]