- Dispatch clerks coordinate the movement of shipments, services, and maintenance workers for freight transport, logistical industries, government agencies, and more
- They act as a calm liaison between professional drivers, customers, and their company dispatch department. Dispatch clerks are frontline facilitators who divvy out work assignments, monitor job progress, and enter critical data.
- Effective dispatch clerks are heavy-duty communicators who handle stressful situations with confidence
- They usually work on a full-time basis, although some part-time shift work is available
- Employers look for candidates who are organized, sharp, and great under pressure
- This fast-paced position is ideal for people with an eye for detail who can multitask quickly.
- While a dispatch clerk’s day-to-day duties and responsibilities differ according to where they work, there are many core tasks associated with the role.
- Based on our analysis of job listings, these include.
- Apply Gender MALE/FEMALE
- Working Shift Yes - Day Shift
- What Type of Industry Textiles Mill Products
- Salary Offer 10,000
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5 years
- How many hires.? 1 Hire
- Address coimbatore south
- Employer Mobile No 8056511222