We would like to hire an electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Apply Gender Male
- Working Shift Yes - Day Shift
- What Type of Industry Electricals- Lighting, Wires, Switches, Fans
- Salary Offer 10,000
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 3-5 YERS
- How many hires.? 2 -3 Hires
- Address COIMBATORE SOUTH
- Employer Mobile No 8056511222