- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
- Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Picking orders as requested by management.
- Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
- Ensuring correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to shipping area.
- Placing containers on pallets, and securing with stretch wrap, shrink wrap and strapping.
- Loading and unloading trucks by using totes, jacks and forklifts.
- Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations.
- Assisting in maintaining security of warehouse.
- Receive and make labels and boxes based on zone and priority
- Determine and build packaging based on product size
- Use equipment to determine location of box contents
- Verify product number to the Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) label
- Use basic mathematics to determine the appropriate number of picks
- Order additional product from other locations when stock is low
- Move boxes to additional zones when complete
- Move and lift up to 50 pounds of product as neede
- Follow safety regulations
- Apply Gender MALE/FEMALE
- Working Shift Yes - Day Shift
- Work From Home No
- What Type of Industry Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Food & Grocery Retail
- Salary Offer 10000 - 14000/-
- Qualification School
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0 - 6
- How many hires.? 3 -6 Hires
- Address Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- HR/ Employer Mobile No 8714612984
- HR/ Email id [email protected]