Full Job Description
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Order ingredients in the correct quantities for the kitchen staff.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Open and close the restaurant on time.
- Leading front-of-house and back-of-house teams
- Handling team conflicts
- Streamlining operations
- Hiring and onboarding new employees
- Ensuring and measuring guest satisfaction
- Managing inventory
- Managing finances
- Enforcing COVID-19 safety protocol
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Any degree or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.
- Ability to resolve conflicts calmly
- Experience working with a bookkeeper
- Leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Previous hiring experience
- Front-of-house experience is a plus
- Negotiating contracts with vendors
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present innovative ideas to restaurant owner
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or hospitality management a plus
- Apply Gender Male
- Working Shift Yes - Day Shift
- What Type of Industry Hotels/ Resorts
- Salary Offer 20000 - 30000
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5 - 10 years
- How many hires.? 1 Hire
- Address Tirupur
- HR/ Employer Mobile No 9894020686
- HR/ Email id email@example.com