- 5-8 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in Kubernetes platform (Cloud and On-Premise)
- 3+ years of infrastructure automation, configuration management or container orchestration.
- Experience with Linux administration.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues related to Kubernetes cluster networking.
- Experience in RedHat Openshift or equivalent bare metal Kubernetes deployment platform.
- Can configure zero-trust network policies in a Kubernetes cluster with CNI plugins (Calico).
- Should be able to design kubernetes storage layer on an on-premise storage solution (e.g. NFS, Gluster, RAID).
- Should be able to design Kubernetes cluster wide network ingress and egress policies with TOR routers.
- Expertise with proxy services, load-balancing, and application delivery (Nginx, HAProxy).
- Working knowledge of various tools (Gitlab, JFrog, SonarQube, Jenkins), open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Strong with scripting languages (Python, Bash) and git.
- Experience with backup and monitoring tools related to Cloud providers and Kubernetes.
- Hands on in incorporating strong security practices (authentication, authorization and encryption) for tools deployment.
- Hands on in deploying/troubleshooting microservices and service mesh architectures.
- A prior experience in production support.
- Apply Gender MALE/FEMALE
- Working Shift No
- Salary Offer Upto 18L
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5+years
- How many hires.? 1 Hire
- Address Electronic City
- Employer Mobile No 8754855355
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs