- Manage assigned shift effectively and ensure production activities as per the scheduled plans.
- Guide the technicians and ensure productivity & production as per the schedule & targets.
- Understand the day-to-day issues of the shift and provide solutions to ensure smooth execution of production as per the agreed targets.
- Ensure the production of components as per the Biesse Standards and without rejections.
- Support planning and industrial engineers in streamlining shop-floor activities to achieve quality, productivity and delivery as planned.
- Ensure process sustainability and improve process capability of the machines.
- Monitor and minimising cost of productivity by elimination of rejections and reworks.
- Support superiors in capital budgeting and implementation of capital projects to enhance manufacturing infrastructure to support Company’s growth.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams i.e., purchase, planning, warehouse, quality, logistics, technical and other departments to execute the production as per the plan.
- Support Quality in the process of inspection and testing to ensure machine reliability and deliver “zero defects” product.
- Focus on continuous improvements of process and procedures, testing methods, productivity improvements, waste elimination, standardisation, safety, quality, etc.,
- Review periodically the team members’ performance against the set goals and provide an adequate support in the cases of poor performance.
- Set standards for Housekeeping, 5S and Safety and ensure safe working environment in the shop-floor.
- Identify and take necessary actions to eliminate near-miss incidents / accidents, potential safety risk areas and unsafe working practices.
- Maintain and ensure company machines & equipment in good conditions.
- Understand the Company’s policy and procedures and ensure team members adherence to the same without compromising.
- Set the standards and lead by example.
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the products, assembly procedures, testing standards, technology, trade practices, etc.
- Handle any other activities assigned by superiors based upon the organisational requirements.
- Should be willing to work in shifts. If required should be open to operate machines.
- Good track record of learning attitude, performance and conduct during the period worked in Biesse.
- Good academic background and technical knowledge.
- Training record or reading books on soft-skills shall be an added advantage.
- Positive approach towards the organisation, job & colleagues.
- Quality orientation, Housekeeping, 5S and safety orientation.
- Problem-solving approach and high-level of result orientation.
- Self-motivation and ability to learn & work independently.
- Should possess a decent command over English.
- Good interpersonal & relationship-building approach is highly preferred.
Recruiter Name:P Jai Kumar
Contact Company:Biesse Manufacturing Co. Pvt Ltd
- Working in Shifts? Yes - Day Shift
- Salary 20000
- How many hires.? 7 -10 Hires
- How urgently do you need to make a hire? 1 to 2 weeks
- Qualification Diploma Mech
- Experience Fresher
- Job address Survey No.28/1 and 28/2 Nagarur Village, Huskur Road, Dasanapura Hobli, Bangalore, Taluk,
- Benefits employees? Company Cab, Health insurance, Provident fund (PF), Meal card / Food, Shift allowance