We need experienced accounts receivable analyst to join our team as a Chargeback Analyst.
Responsibilities include reviewing payments received to determine reason for any short payments
received. Proficiency with English language both written and verbal. Prior work experience in BPO
background servicing large client/customer base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Review all deductions taken from customer payments, review remittance information to
determine the reason for deduction
• Review all documents supporting the customer claims, including purchase order copies, proof
of delivery and invoices
• Dispute all claims including shortages, pricing deductions, and violations; disputes are
completed via web portal or via email
• Retrieve data from customer web portals
• Contact customers via email to resolve pending deductions
• Validate all agreed allowances for accuracy
• Issue credits to customer accounts after approval is received
• Document all actions taken in ERP system so last action taken is readily available
• Supporting the monthly accounting close process and supporting critical business partner
• Identify and implement areas for process improvement with will reduce customer deductions
• Ensure all transaction processing is in a timely manner per client SOP.
• Review the dispute with the US office and collaborate on business strategy to proceed with
action of dispute or write–off
• Escalate issues to the supervisor/manager that require intervention/clarification from senior
• Maintenance of customer updates; resource set up and updates
• 3–5 years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
• Degree and Strong math and solid analytical skills are essential.
• Working with Retail/Wholesale accounts a plus
• Effective analytical, problem solving and decision–making skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• To prove as a team player with the ability to work in cross–functional teams across different
levels of the organization.
• Strong organizational, negotiation, motivational, follow–up and time management skills.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously / multi–task.
• Intermediate in Excel (Knowledge on V–Look up is an added advantage)
• Knowledge on Factoring will be an added value.
• Strong computer skills with experience in an ERP system.