Something About Company
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the job is to support the quantitative and qualitative development of proprietary titles as well as partnership journals.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Provide a wide range of administrative support and editorial assistance to the Publishing Manager and Publishers.
- Perform desk research and collect information on industry initiatives, competitor activities, Open Access policies, funding trends and mandates, etc. to support the Publishers with the strategic development of their portfolios and individual journals.
- Assist publishers to prepare annual and ad hoc journal reports by compiling data, undertaking web search, etc.
- Prepare documents for internal and external editorial meetings as required.
- Handle routine society and journal correspondence on behalf of Publishers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Adobe Pdf Editing.
- Ability to initiate and maintain multiple projects at the same time.
- Good oral and written communication capabilities in English in business proficiency level.
- Proactive, energetic and flexible.
Skills, and Experiences
- Undergraduate degree at minimum.
- Previous experience in a publishing or administrative position is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
Apply for this Position
Please send your CV to [email protected]