View more 7 months ago
Something About Company
Ranked among the Top 150 Institutions – 4+ years in a row
NAAC Accredited ‘A++’ Grade
NBA – National Board of Accreditation
ARIIS – ATAL Ranking Institution on Innovation Achievement
Achieved 4 Star Record by the Institution Innovation Council for the year 2021
SEZ Campus – 30+ IT Companies within the campus
Startup – AIC Raise funded projects around 8 Crores.
Much more can be achieved through your contribution, join us for more excellence
- Developing curricula and delivering course material.
- Conducting research, fieldwork, and investigations, and writing up reports.
- Publishing research, attending conferences, delivering presentations, and networking with others in the field.
- Providing training and mentoring to teaching assistants and junior lecturers. (Applicable for Professors and Assistant Professors)
- Reviewing methods and teaching materials and making recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with student recruitment, interviews, and academic counseling sessions.
Contributing to the creation of an environment that promotes growth, equality, and freedom of speech.
Assistant Professor Requirements:
- M.Phil., Master’s degree or Research Assistant in the Mathematics field
- 1-5 years of experience as an Assistant Professor
- Very Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Complete knowledge of the educational rules, regulations, and developments in the Education sector
- Excellent academic background
- Highly motivated and passionate individual
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Having an eye for detail and a good listening ear
- Good presentation skills