Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Order ingredients in the correct quantities for the kitchen staff.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Open and close the restaurant on time.
- Leading front-of-house and back-of-house teams
- Handling team conflicts
- Streamlining operations
- Hiring and onboarding new employees
- Ensuring and measuring guest satisfaction
- Managing inventory
- Managing finances